Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Train Tracks on a Bleak Day


Train Tracks on a Bleak Day
Originally uploaded by Melsky

On my birthday I took a walk to Wegman's and did my grocery shopping, then my husband picked me up and took me to dinner at Bonefish Grill, a seafood restaurant. I was shopping while hungry though, which is a bad thing, though the only thing I got that wasn't on my list was blue cheese.

One of the things I like about winter in this climate is you can do your grocery shopping and leave it in the car for a while. We have natural refrigeration.

I'm going to enter this art contest. I'm working on a painting for it.

One of my goals for 2008 is to get in a local gallery. Even if I don't win I think entering will help get me some exposure. Plus I will have another large painting.

I just realized a couple of days ago that it was already the middle of February and I've done almost nothing to realize this goal yet! So this very motivating contest comes at a good time.

No comments: