Sunday, August 16, 2009

Trouble

Today I decided to tidy up my indoor gardening/plant area. I went in the kitchen for a while and when I came back the cats were "helping".

I've been on a diet and exercise program - I am following a plan where I eat six small healthy meals six days a week, and work out for six days a week, three interval cardio days and three weight lifting days. Plus I get a free day where I don't work out and I can eat whatever I want. So I went to one of my favorite restaurants, Smorals which is on Avery street near my house.

I took photos and made notes and will write a review later in the week. But I did want to say that it's a really great place because I have noticed a lot of people searching for it and ending up at my blog because they don't have a web page. So this isn't a review but a recommendation - if you want a totally old school, inexpensive steak/pasta/seafood/chicken dinner, go to Smorals. They are friendly and have a full bar.

No comments: