Friday, April 10, 2009

St Pats Crowd at Blarney Stone


st Pats Crowd at Blarney Stone, originally uploaded by Melsky.

Yes, I'm kind of late with this one!

I have decided to start keeping up this blog again. I stopped doing things online and had stopped doing photography for a while but now I am back.

Part of the reason is I was just too busy - I went from being a painter who stayed at home to working full time in an office and being a rental agent. It's been a good change though, hard as it has been to get used to working long hours.

I started out as the office manager for a property management company and now I'm the rental agent and doing sales through Keller Williams on James Street.

Anyway, I'm living on Tipp Hill now. That's the Irish neighborhood in Syracuse! It's short for Tipperary Hill. There are a lot of Irish taverns here, and St. Patrick's day is a big deal. This year it was warm and sunny and a huge crowd turned out everywhere. This is the Blarney Stone, a bar I never go to because it's always too crowded and noisy for me. I like a quieter place like Wheeler's, which is just down Avery Street from here. But the crowd of people in green in front of this one is very scenic so the photo goes in my blog!

1 comment:

Mick said...

I drove by here after the crowd was gone. I peeked into Wheelers too ... so, that was you in there? :D