Sunday, April 26, 2009

Open House Today, 12-2:00!


Today I will be holding an open house at 103 Park Street. That is in the Sedgewick neighborhood. A lot of people don't know where Sedgewick is, it is roughly the area north of James, South of Grant, West of Teall and East of Oak. It's an area which has some lovely old homes, and the one I will be at today is a nice one. It's a lot like my house actually, except I don't have a butler's pantry like this one. It's actually a small room betwen the kitchen and dining room. I'd love to have this in my house. As much as I love my kitchen the storage is a bit akward.

There's also a sleeping porch, which is a feature on many houses which were built before air conditioning. It's a screened in porch off one of the bedrooms with enough room for a bed. If I had a sleeping porch I would have been out there last night.


This is one of the first things you see when you come through the door - it's nice to have an attractive fixture like this to be the focal point when someone sees your home for the first time.

I will be at the house from 12-2:00 today. It's at 103 Park Street. The easiest way to get there is to go up Dewitt Street from James. It's the second house on Park Street.

If you would like any more information about the house or to set up a showing, please call me at 315-935-6303

No comments: