Friday, May 15, 2009

Brightly Colored Row Houses


Brightly Colored Row Houses, originally uploaded by Melsky.

This is in the Hawley Green neighborhood. These are old row houses that have been redone inside and out. I'd love to see the insides! My friend Restoman told me about these, he lives nearby and knows the guy who did them.

It makes me really happy to see old urban properties like this redone. These are close enough to downtown to walk.

The property management company I represent has a rental property that has just been remodeled around the corner from here. It's been really well done, new floors, walls, bathrooms, kitchens, etc. The only problem is the houses on either side are not that great as far as being run down and having tons of junk in the back yards. One of them has a bunch of Pitt Bulls. It's hard to show a property when you are worried about having a dog leap the fence and attack you.

No comments: