Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Stuff I meant to do


Yesterday I realized it was Tuesday. Sadly, I realized that too late to go to the farmer's market at Clinton Plaza. This is the market held May-October that used to be in the parking lot of the Chase Building. This year they moved it to a much better location, where it's more visible from main streets and is in a prettier location with the Clinton Square statues and fountain and the nice old buildings. So much nicer than a parking lot and as an added bonus, it doesn't take up any parking spaces.

Another thing I didn't do this year was kayaking or canoeing. It's still not to late, there's a possibility I could, but a lot of places stop renting boats after labor day.

Starting a garden is another thing I've meant to do for several years, and as you will see in an upcoming post I will have a big added incentive to do this.

I also didn't go to the State Fair. It's funny, people love to complain about it and I say I have never been. Then the response is "But you HAVE to go!" I'll probably go some year.

I didn't go to the Irish Festival either, which did make me sad as I love traditional Irish music. But I was really busy that weekend.

I put the Farmer's market on my calendar for next week! Next year I will make a point of going to the Irish Festival and going kayaking. The fair, I know I'll end up going someday but it's not a priority and I make no promises!

No comments: