Sunday, December 27, 2009

The window of my office on Salina Street


The window of my office
Originally uploaded by Melsky
This is a Maneki Neko, a cat that brings good fortune by waving it into your business. This one is actually animated! You can see the snow falling in the reflection too. We had a snowstorm a couple of days before christmas and it was really cold, but it started raining on christmas night and now a few days after christmas it's sunny and warm with blue skies.

I have not been writing much in my blog lately. I get busy at work and then I'm writing descriptions of rental properties and putting them on a web page. By the time I'm done with all that stuff sitting down at the computer and putting up photos and writing about them doesn't sound very appealing!

I have been taking photos a lot though. I'm going to be putting up my backlog of photos this week, though they are not too seasonal - fall foliage anyone?

And I am determined to write in my blog a bit more.

No comments: