Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Syracuse Style Cut Pizza


Syracuse Style Cut Pizza, originally uploaded by Melsky.

It's popular to see pizza cut this way here. Supposedly it started at one place (Twin Trees pizza in Solvay) and other places started copying them. I like the triangular slices better because you get crust on all of them, it seems more even.

This pizza is from Gregorio's Pizza on Genessee. It's good, not the best pizza but worth getting again. It's a thinner flexible crust, which I like. A lot of people around here like Twin Trees Pizza but I'm not very keen on it as it's that bready kind of foccacia-like pizza and I don't care for that style.

2 comments:

Mick said...

Mmm! Gregorio's!

Melissa said...

But I really hate that Gregorios is right by my house and I keep stoping there on the way home!