Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sunflowers in the Sun


Sunflowers in the Sun, originally uploaded by Melsky.

Sunflowers, sunflowers, sunflowers. And my garden. That seems to be all I write about lately. I've been staying home a lot since my trip. I've had several minor illnesses and just not feeling much energy. Even so I did manage to go out drinking and dancing one night, which I will write about later.

The big news is that we are buying a house. It's in Tipp Hill (or I should really say on Tipp Hill I guess). It wasn't my first choice of houses but the only thing I really don't like about it is that it's got only one bathroom. The bathroom is off the kitchen, and it's huge and has been re-done. So has the kitchen. It has a huge garage which used to be a barn. We really don't need that though. The yard is small, which is nice that it's low maintanance but I was hoping to have a huge vegetable garden next year. I think it will be a good house for us. Now I have to schedule an inspection!

No comments: