Monday, July 7, 2008

Jefferson Clinton Hotel


Jefferson Clinton Hotel, originally uploaded by Melsky.

I'm waiting to hear if the offer for our house is accepted. If it is I will post some photos here. They said it may be today but the person who has to officially accept the offer has been very busy. We are buying a foreclosure.

We had a nice fourth of July weekend. We had a barbecue on Friday and we went on a walk where we saw the fireflies I talked about in my last post. Then on Saturday my husband went to work and I did some work around the house and garden. Saturday night we ate at Lemon Grass, a Thai restaurant in downtown Syracuse. It's a great place, but expensive.

I have a bunch of restaurant reviews to write. Each time we go to a restaurant in Syracuse I write notes on it and tell myself I'm going to write it up in my blog.

No comments: