Thursday, June 12, 2008

Art on the Porches festival here I come


Little Paintings, originally uploaded by Melsky.

I will be doing my first festival in many years this Saturday. It's Art on the Porches, a festival with art, music and food in the Strathmore neighborhood of Syracuse.

These are some of the paintings I did for it. They are indoor/outdoor paintings on wood and have a protective varnish on them so they can be used on porches or outside.

I will be showing my art at 107 Ruskin, at the corner of Summit from 11-5 Saturday June 14th. I hope you will come visit me.

A band I want to see is playing at the festival - the Tipp Hillbillies. But they are not playing near my porch. Maybe I can sneak off for a few minutes though. I'm near the Evans stage so there will be a lot of music and I imagine I will like at least some of it.







View Larger Map

1 comment:

Lauren said...

These are great! I love the cat faces! This is my first time to your blog but I will definitely keep checking back.