Wednesday, December 26, 2007

An introduction.

My name is Melsky and I'm an artist. I live in the Eastwood neighborhood of Syracuse, NY.

I moved here last August from Toronto. Before I lived in Toronto I lived in Wonder Valley, an isolated part of the Mojave Desert. Before that, San Diego, San Francsico and Los Angeles.

Though I grew up in California, I always liked cold weather, changing seasons, fall leaves, spring flowers and big old brick houses with attics and basements. The things I don't like - summer humidity and the fact that it's not a good town to walk in. I miss Toronto for that. I miss interacting on a street level with other pedestrians. The only place where I can have anything like that would be downtown or in a mall, and it's really not the same.

Anyway, this blog is about my experiences, art, and photography in Syracuse.

Syracuse Sunflower

No comments: